PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis' the Season!!!

I have been thinking a lot about what I wanted to post about for the month of December...and I thought it would be a lot of fun to do a countdown! 
A festive post for every day until Christmas...and what better way to start off the month (since Santa comes in only 25 short days--does that overwhelm anyone else?!) to create a little twist on the countdown chain! 
I always LOVED making these when I was little...I just remember getting to the last few rings and hardly being able to contain my excitement. Oh, to be a kid again. :-)
Instead of paper, I decided to go to the 99¢ store and buy five packages (with five sticks in each pack) of glow bracelets. My little nephew loves glow sticks, so I thought this would be so much fun for him!  And when the glow starts to fade, just pop it in the freezer for a bit and it will be good as new...(just a little tip I learned a while back)

Only 3 more days to enter the KATE SPADE giveaway...don't miss out!
My little Sagey girl had a hay day with it...the things that keep these little ones entertained ha!


Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...