PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Color Me Mine...

There is something so nostalgic about these "paint your own figurine" places. I use to go all the time with my sisters when I was young. It was one of my all time favorite things to do...I thought it was so neat how they put it in the kennel and it came out so nice and shiny.

So we took Sage to paint a little something and she of course chose a puppy. She is obsessed with puppies. It was so much fun, everything is so much more fun seeing Sage do things for the first time. I think secretly Josh was having more fun then she was haha--however, she was quite devastated when we told her we had to leave it there so it could go in the oven and get shiny. I told her they needed to give him a "bath" and we will go pick it up in a few days. Ya, slight meltdown.

Such a fun, colorful place to take your little ones! If you have one close to you, you should check it out!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I work at a Paint-your-own-pottery shop :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a three year old. I can't wait until she's just a bit older so that I can take her to do this. It looks so fun and your pictures are great. How old is your daughter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sage turned 2 last November...so you couldn't totally take your three year old!

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! I may have to take Avery before this baby comes for some mommy daughter time.

    P.S. We miss seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...